Rujaq Andalusí Trasañejo
- Type of wine
- Tierno Trasañejo
- Appellation of origin
- Varieties of grapes used
- Moscatel de Alejandría
- 0,50 L
Wine produced with Moscatel de Alejandría, cultivated on the Axarquía hills, which slaty soil produces superior quality grapes. The grapes are picked by hand and are laid out to dry in the sun on the “paseros” until its optimal graduation is obtained. The sun-dried grapes are brought to the traditional hydraulic press of “capachas” to obtain a grape juice with a high sugar content, followed by a very slow fermentation process.
Maturing and aging:
10 years in american oak casks.
15 % vol. Residual sugar 300 g/l.
Iodine tone with amber background, sweetness of candid fruit, spicy. Flavored in mouth, persistent and well-balanced.
How to serve:
Serve between 14 and 18º C.
Rujaq Andalusí Trasañejo prizes:
- Great Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2020
- Guía Peñín: 90 points, 2019
- Great Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2017
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2016
- Great Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2015
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2014
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2010
- Silver Medal: Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2010
- Silver Medal: Premios Bacchus 2010
- Gold Medal: Premios Arribe 2009
- Gold Medal: Premios Zarcillo 2009
- Out stock