Viña Axarkía Maestro
- Type of wine
- Appellation of origin
- Varieties of grapes used
- Moscatel de Alejandría
- 0,50 L
This is a wine made of Moscatel de Alejandría that comes from the steep slopes of the Axarquía mountains, with slaty and very poor soils. This traditional variety is used to make a pale sweet wine from the hand-picked grapes, which are transported in small crates to the winery. We only use free-run juice. 8 % alcohol is added to the grape juice before it starts to ferment.
Maturing and ageing:
15 % vol. Residual sugar: 110 gr/l.
Pale yellow, clean and brilliant color, fragrances of mature fruit, tropical notes, honey, floral. Fresh and tasty palate.
How to serve:
Serve between 8 and 10º C.
Viña Axarkía Maestro prizes:
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2020
- Gold Medal: Premios AkataVino CIVAS 2017
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2016
- Great Gold Medal: Premios AkataVino CIVAS 2016
- Silver Medal: Premios Mezquita 2015
- Silver Medal: Premios Arribe 2015
- Out stock