El Lagar de Cabrera Tinto Joven
- Type of wine
- Young Red
- Appellation of origin
- Sierras de Málaga
- Varieties of grapes used
- 0,75 L
The variety Syrah is cultivated in vineyards located at a height over 700 meters, where day and night temperature variations allow for the perfect maturation of the grape. The hand-picked grapes are brought to the winery in crates of 20 kg each. After stripping the grapes from the stalks, the fermentation process starts in stainless steel tanks with controlled temperature.
Maturing and aging: :
13,5 % vol.
Fragrances of cherry and black fruit, liquorice and overripe fruit. Vigorous and warm wine, flavored in mouth, well-balanced and unctuous.
How to serve:
Serve between 12 and 14º C.
El Lagar de Cabrera prizes:
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2017
- Gold Medal: Premios Zarcillo 2015
- Silver Medal: Premios Mezquita 2015
- Silver Medal: Premios Mezquita 2014
- Bronce Medal: Premios Mezquita 2010
- Solver Medal Premios Palacio 2009 Torremolinos (Málaga)
- Great Gold Medal: Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2009
- Gold Medal: Premios Bacchus 2008
- Out stock