El Lagar de Cabrera Rosado
- Type of wine
- Appellation of origin
- Sierras de Málaga
- Varieties of grapes used
- Romé and Syrah
- 0,75 L
Wine made of Syrah, grape grown in vineyards located in Ronda more than 700 meters altitude, where the difference temperature between night and day allows perfect grape ripening; and Romé grapes from Montes de Málaga and Axarquía, where the altitude of the vineyard is higher than 800 meters. Hand-made harvesting, transporting the grapes to the winery in boxes of 15 kg.
Maturing and ageing:
13 % vol.
Clean and brilliant with shades of raspberry and violet edge. Aromas of strawberry gum and red fruits. Fresh, tasty and a bitter touch.
How to serve:
Serve between 8 y 10º C.
El Lagar de Cabrera prizes:
- Gold Medal in Women: Premios Vinduero 2019
- Silver Medal: Premios Vinduero 2019
- Bronce Medal: Premios Mezquita 2019
- Silver Medal: Premios Mezquita 2018
- Silver Medal: Premios Mezquita 2016
- Silver Medal: Premios Zarcillo 2015
- Out stock