- Type of wine
- Naturally Sweet
- Appellation of origin
- Varieties of grapes used
- Moscatel de Alejandría
- 0,50 L
Hand-picked grapes are dried by the system of “asoleo”. This is the traditional method which consists in laying clusters by hand at the ‘paseros’ to dry the grapes for several days. Grapes dehydrate until the desired concentration of sugar. The loss in weight in this process is approximately 50 %. Sun-dried grapes are picked up into boxes again and there is a further selection of clusters. Grape juice ferments in stainless steel tanks until it reaches 13 % vol. This process is interrupted lowering the temperature of the wine.
Maturing and aging:
13 % vol. Residual sugar: 160 gr/l.
Attractive golden color. Very complex, white flowers, honey, quince, tropical fruit and minerals. Fresh in the palate, powerful, fruity and mineral. Balanced, long and pleasant.
How to serve:
Serve between 9 and 11º C.
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2019
- Guía Peñín: 91 points, 2019
- Silver Medal: Premios Zarcillo 2018
- Silver Medal: Premios Vinduero 2018
- Bronce Medal: Premios Mezquita 2017
- Gold Medal: Premios Vinduero 2016
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2016
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2015
- Gold Medal: Premios Arribe 2015
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2014
- 90pointsde la Guía Proensa 2010
- Out stock